The idea of Teach with Erasmus+ (TWE+) conceived in 2017, when the Erasmus coordinators of the consortium identified the strategic importance of academic mobility, and a couple of challenges related to this field, such as the limited access of junior teaching staff to teaching mobility; the lack of integration, measurement and recognition at the institutional level; as well as the lack of transparency, particularly in the selection process of incoming teachers.
As a result of the discussions, the TWE+ consortium submitted the project application to the Hungarian National Agency in the Strategic Partnerships call and received the Erasmus+ grant in 2018 to develop the following main outputs:
1. A research to identify the quality aspects of mobility, the motivational and hindering factors in teaching mobility, and a Quality and Impact Tool for Teaching Mobility Assessment (QUITTMA)
2. A database of innovating pedagogical tools and methods that support mobile academics
3. Developing the Erasmus+ Teaching Mobility Platform, an online tool to connect teachers for a better teaching mobility experience.
4. Policy recommendations on teaching mobility at three levels: for academics, for higher education institutions and for policy-makers.
- Grant awarded by: Hungarian National Agency
- Type of project: Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships in the Field of Higher Education (KA203)
- Project number: 2018-1-HU01-KA203-047818
- Duration: November 2018 - August 2021
- Budget: 264,182 EUR
For more information about the Teach with Erasmus+ project please visit the website on this link.
The project consortium: